QSELECT ...SAVING... evidently does not allow UNIQUE...   (Universe)

Still, it looked hopeful.

-Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Chris Austin
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:56 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] SAVING UNIQUE ( multivalued)

I found an old post that seemed to address this:

To do a SAVING UNIQUE with a mulit-valued field, you have to use
QSELECT and the field has to be an attribute number, not a dictionary name

Ex.

GET.LIST WORKING.IMOD.6 TO 1
QSELECT ADDRESS WITH ADDRESS.CHANGE.DATE GE ':X.CHG.DATE:' SAVING UNIQUE 4
SAVE.LIST GET.IMOD.ADDRESS

George