From: Rick Nuckolls <r...@lynden.com>
To: 'U2 Users List' <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, May 17, 2012 1:06 pm
Subject: [U2] SAVING UNIQUE ( multivalued)

Does anyone know a trick to achieve the equivalent of
SELECT filename SAVING UNIQUE fieldname
When "fieldname" is the name of a multivalued field, and I want a list  of all
he unique values for that field?
The syntax above does not explode the values, but just looks at the whole field.
I suppose that I can do a LIST with a BY.EXP & a BREAK.ON, but perhaps I am
issing something...
Thanks,
Rick Nuckolls
ynden Inc.