From: Dave Laansma <dlaan...@hubbardsupply.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Jun 1, 2012 10:09 am
Subject: Re: [U2] Monthly Multivalue Inserts and Speed

FILE.STAT results:
  MOD OV HTY   ITEMS   BYTES MNI/G MXI/G MNB/I MXB/I
7801  0  64  731825 2197829057     0    27    19 14300
-----        ------- -------
7801         731825 2197829057
Sincerely,
avid Laansma
T Manager
ubbard Supply Co.
irect: 810-342-7143
ffice: 810-234-8681
ax: 810-234-6142
ww.hubbardsupply.com
Delivering Products, Services and Innovative Solutions"