I have a question in regards to my brand new installs of the Personal Editions (evaluation copies) of both UNIDATA and UNIVERSE.

I just downloaded and installed these versions:

UNIVERSE PE 11.1.9
UNIDATA PE 7.3.0

I am unable to print anything to the printer. The laser printer turns on and blinks for a while, then the print job disappears from Windows as though it printed, but nothing prints. This is the case for both UNIDATA and UNIVERSE.

Any ideas?

I am in the process of setting up these environments for my personal use (I usually use REVELATION for the things I need done) and I usually use the client's version of Universe at their job site.

Robert Norman
.
ROBERT NORMAN AND ASSOCIATES
Address: 23441 Golden Springs Dr., #289, Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Phone  : 951/541-1668
Email  : i...@keyway.net
Website: http://users.keyway.net/~ice/
[Affordable UNIVERSE programming services for PICK/BASIC, DATA/BASIC, UniVerse Basic, UniBasic, R/BASIC, jBC]