Guys,

I may be way off base but I have a program that takes basic code from the
command line, compiles and runs it.

For example:
 >01 RUNBASIC CRT SYSTEM(2) ; CRT SYSTEM(3)
79
24

RUNBASIC is the program and CRT SYSTEM(2) ; CRT SYSTEM(3)
is the code in this example. 79 and 24 are the answers.

The string of = signs are just for looks.

This could be EXECUTEd from within a program but why?
It is quite handy for testing bits of code at TCL and might be useful in a proc.

RUNBASIC will do anything you can do with one line of code using ; to separate
statements including
FOR ... NEXT and LOOP ... REPEAT.

Code is free as long as you don't critisize it.

Don Robinson