Well, then you would remember CHAP (where you create a processing
priority). One could flag some processes to work as foreground and others,
where finish time was not of great concern, to background. One then set
CRON items to CHAP up processes overnight, thus getting more done when the
load had all gone home. The mixture of CHAP and RQM could make for a user
friendly IT dept.