From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Colin Alfke
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 3:00 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] [ud] Sub-second delay?

I was just talking with a client this morning that was lamenting the fact that
our proposed SQL solution would require 4 VM machines to run a comparable
system to his current one on UniData that "doesn't have as much processing
power as my iphone".  (It may also not have as much memory, and is possible
that it has less disk space than the phone has RAM...)

Colin