> From: Wjhonson
> How can you tell what device, pc, user, ip, etc is *trying* to
telnet before
> they have successfully logged into Universe ?  That's the core
problem
> layed out more clearly perhaps.

The answer to this is in my detailed post. Since the users aren't
logged-in, LISTU won't show the PIDs. So....

> How can you tell, when all the tasklist gives you is the PID?
> Somewhere there must be a table tying the PID to it's "listener" but
> where and what

Use the script I provided. It queries the process table to get the
PIDs and IP addresses of clients running tl_server.exe. That's the
information you want. With that, use the other methods to get the
hostnames.

Oh, and yes, you are Quite welcome.