From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Colin Alfke
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 3:54 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] [UD] Determining number of users licensed

I've tracked the largest number of users logged in - but I didn't have to
worry about the max.

I had thought it was in the SYSTEM() somewhere - but a quick look through
help didn't show it.

You could try parsing it out of the @udtbin\smm.log file... It's in there
for windows - not sure about HPUX though.

good luck
Colin