<ted <at> figler.com> writes:

> This will print Code 39 / Code 128 with a PCL printer in GL/2 mode. I can
supply the files if you need them.
> Also forces the required "quiet zones" flanking the bar code.
>     HPBARS39
> 001 SUBROUTINE HPBARS39(X,Y,HEIGHT,STRING,WIDTH,RATIO)
> 002 OPEN "BARS39" TO BARS39 ELSE RETURN

Could I possible get a copy of your bar code files, in perticular the BARS39.

We were printing bar codes fine on an oki printer but switched to the hp 4250
laser jet to create our forms. I bought a bar code chip for the printer but my
unidata programmer is having trouble converting the code from the oki to the
laserjet using 3and9 coding.

I would really appreciate help.

Robert