I don't sell PrintWizard but I highly recommend it for tasks like
this.
See a BASIC demo I wrote with full source:
http://Nebula-RnD.com/products/PW/demo2.htm
If you know anything about HTML you can use PrintWizard - and that
includes doing barcodes.

For an example of Code 128 done "the hard way", but free, see this:
http://www.pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BarCode128
Note that if you need a different format you're going to need a lot
more code.

With PrintWizard, here's your barcode:
<barcode pointsize=20 src="1234567890" style=2of5 addcheckchar=off>
Done.

HTH