From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Colin Lucas
Sent: Thursday, 22 November 2012 11:53 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] UV11.1.9 uvconfig issue

At UV11.1.9 the shared memory segment cannot be greater than 32 megabytes. When
I tried to set the various values for approximately 800 users and have a huge
record/group lock table I blew the limit.

Suggest you try to pare down as much as possible the lock table if it is large.

Colin Lucas
Youi Pty Ltd

This email and any attachments to it are confidential.
You must not use, disclose or act on the email if you are not the intended
recipient.  Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional
Standards Legislation.