> I would not consider those values as large.  I did ask via our supplier in
> Australia ( Meier Business Systems) to lodge a case with Rocket to
> remove the limitation of 32MB particularly in view of our system having 512GB
> of main memory. Not sure if this will get a look in the upcoming
> release 11.1.10.

Just had feedback from Rocket Support that this issue should be addressed in
11.1.10, due November-30.

In the mean time, adjusting the NUSERS setting (as a result of reducing our
Phantom Loading%), and reducing our locking table has finally resulted in a
successful uvregen!

Thanks Colin

This email and any attachments to it are confidential.
You must not use, disclose or act on the email if you are not the intended
recipient.  Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional
Standards Legislation.