Explain more this performance issue of which you speak.
How is a proc in a file different from the proc in the VOC?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Clark <u...@edclark.net>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Mon, Jan 7, 2013 2:43 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] How to check which sproc is called by user

Toad the wet sPROCet !!

A lot of procs get run from the VOC, but for performance reasons it's usually
suggested that the proc in the VOC be only a linkage that calls a proc from a
file. (would you eat it with a proc, would you eat it in a VOC, I do not like
green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam-I-Am!!). Procs can be run from
normal
files, so you could track them with a read trigger on the proc file I think?

The other idea that comes to mind is adding a line to each proc which writes
out
it's name/date/time to a file.