From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jon Wells
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 2:53 PM
To: U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Record locks (Unidata 7.2)

Hi all,

I have not looked at the world of record locks since my R83 Pick days.  I'm
hoping to add the ability for the program I'm working on to:

        * Check if a record is locked
        * Wait until the lock is removed
        * Once the lock is removed, or if the record is not locked:
        * Lock the record
        * Perform the WRITE statement
I'm hoping someone can share an example of how to accomplish this in
UniBasic.

Thank you,

Jon Wells
Campbell University