hey all,
I just published an android app that will convert a external date to an internal date or a internal date to an external date. While I know that the "seasoned" people on here probably have the dates memorized and the "brilliant" people on here can probably do the math in their heads, for the rest of us (or maybe just me) I needed a tool.

Yes I realize that it can be done at TCL and probably every (or most) developers on here has probably written a voc/proc/program to do this, I am getting into android development (not using java but a basic4android sdk that mimics vb.net) and decided to write one.

I plan to add additional functionality in the future to include:

1. generating prime numbers
2. generating a recommended file size  (based on user input)
3. converting time
4. creating a widget
5. any thing else I or you can come up with that would be useful

and once again I know, reinventing the wheel but at least this wheel will fit in the palm of your hand .......

the app has a button to generate an email for suggestions/bugs/complaints/compliments/etc .......

I hope if you have an android phone you check it out (bear my dog would really appreciate it as would I)

the app is called "MULTIVALUE DATE CONVERTER" (or search for bagofchipapps.com that should bring it up)

The app was just published so it may not show up for a while.

thanks everyone

dougc