Get outta here!
I've never seen anyone try this before.  Now I have to try it.... but with bar
separators.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Leach <br...@brianleach.co.uk>
To: 'U2 Users List' <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Feb 21, 2013 1:42 am
Subject: Re: [U2] Dumping data to file from TCL

Phil

If you really want to do that ..

You can use SAVING with an EVAL clause and save the results to your
&SAVEDLISTS&.

SELECT MYFILE SAVING EVAL \MYFIELD:",":MYOTHERFIELD:",":MYLASTFIELD\
SAVE.LIST SomeList.txt

But why don't you want to use DOWNLOAD or another program like EXPORT (from
my website)? That's what they are designed to do.

Brian