I have an input screen (built with System Builder) where data can either be
entered manually or via a barcode scanner.  The screen has 3 text boxes for
input.  The barcode option fills two of the text boxes and is supposed to land
on the third box to await input.  However, the scanner must be adding an extra
return or something because when I scan it  the third field's Process After
executes.

What can I do to flush the input buffer at the end of my validation routine on
my second field...or is it better to do this on the Process Before on my third
field.

It's more of a nuisance but it would look more professional if I could make it
clean.

Thanks.
Albert DeWitt, CPIM