From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of James Canale, Jr.
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:39 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] UniData PE on Fedora 18

I'm trying to install the latest UniData 7.3 Personal Edition on Fedora 18
(32 bit) and am not able to find the proper download that seems to be
required.

The install fails at the point of running systest with 'error while loading
shared libraries: libgdbm.so.2: cannot open shared object file'.

 I tried to find libgdbm2 on rpmfind but I'm not sure which to use.  Tried a
few and they all seem to have additional dependencies.

 Any suggestions?

 I read that UniData on Fedora will work so that's what I tried, but, I also
have OpenSUSE and Ubuntu if either of those will be better.

 Thanks in advance.

 Best regards,

Jim