You also might be better off using winscp on the windows server.
You could write a program/script to "SCP" the files over to the HP-UX
server every night.
WinSCP has some nice windows command line options.

Chances are you already have ssh, or ftp installed in HP-UX.

http://winscp.net/eng/index.php

--
John Thompson