I actually agree with Tony but for a number of different reasons.  Sure,
there are some who won't go to FB or Twitter or Linked In, and that's
perfectly fine, but there are others who will.  More importantly, I believe
there is value in having the widest swath of distributed information out
there for people to find.  And while I highly respect TG for all he knows
and does, anything that helps him limit his thoughts to a "micro-" format
has some value. :-)

(Tony, I hope you know I'm not dissing on you; I just wish I had more time
to read and digest every word.)

-K