Facebook is pure evil (even George Orwell couldn't imagine something so sinister when he wrote 1984) and Twitter is nothing but a waste of time.

On 16/03/2013 01:49, Charlie Noah wrote:
I don't want to offend my friend Tony, but I have to agree with Bob. I don't trust anything I see on Facebook, and I won't even look at Twitter. The only reason I'm on Facebook at all is to keep in touch with family and friends, and to promote my store a little. I don't do as much of that as people think I should, but I simply don't have the time or inclination to become a Facebook junkie.

Sorry, Tony.

Charlie

Tiny Bear's Wild Bird Store
Home of "Safety Net Shipping"
http://www.TinyBearWildBirdStore.com
Toll Free: 1-855-TinyBear (855-846-9232)