You can turn off automatic reboots.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Haskett <wphask...@advantos.net>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Jul 25, 2013 3:11 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] [UD] BASIC Code Failing

Robert:

"...the object code became corrupt due to a system crash."  That sounds
plausible.  Our systems rarely go down, but they do get rebooted with
Windows Updates.  UO connections often fail, then get picked up.  Telnet
often freezes or aborts (mostly client issues) then they log in again.
Then there's ...

It's always something...and these moron kids think everything works just
fine (because they haven't lived long enough to see it not work).  :-)

Bill
Untitled Page