From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 6:11 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] [UD] BASIC Code Failing

As always, thanks G-Man!

I can't replicate it.  It just comes up every six months (or so) with
something totally different happening within our application, not to
everybody, but to someone.  The testing is always the same; test to confirm,
put in the DEBUG, recompile, test, confirm fix, take out DEBUG, recompile,
test to confirm fix, then move on.  In the meantime, hundreds of thousands
of transactions have taken place with no problems.

All I can say is; it could be worse!  :-)

Bill