We are running HPUX w/ UniData 7.2.  We also have a Windows box running
SharePoint.

In MANY situations, we have built an export file in a UNIX directory (like a
tab-delimited txt file), then used Samba to copy the file from the UNIX box to
a networked drive.

This does not work with a box running SharePoint because the directories shown
on the SharePoint box are not "real" directories.  They are simply renderings
of a Sequel query (or something like that - not my area of expertise).

Thus, Samba cannot connect to one of these "fake" SharePoint directories.

Has anyone figured out a way to take a file from UNIX and copy it into
SharePoint?

JRI