From:   "Brian Leach" <br...@brianleach.co.uk>
To:     "'U2 Users List'" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>,
Date:   08/02/2013 11:41 AM
Subject:        Re: [U2] XML or JSON converter for Unibasic
Sent by:        u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org

My preferred solution is to use a middle tier web service in C#, that
exposes method calls for either XML or JSON (automatic, just depends on
the
content-type in the request). Then you can call that from anything that
expects JSON or SOAP.

But that's only because I began doing that long before restful web
services
got built into the product.

Or bypass PHP and use mvScript if you can live with IIS.

Brian