I haven't used this list server before, and I don't really follow it much. I
have found answers in previous postings, so thanks to you all.

I am in need of a previous version of Unidata ODBC drivers. I have the most
recent one from Rocket, version 11..something, and it asks for stuff I really
don't need (see attached). I need the version that doesn't select localuv nor
localud.

Can anyone direct me to where to find these? I have Avante 9.5.4e, running on
Unidata on a MS server. I don't know much about ODBC drivers, other than it
allows other programs to access data. I need it for our finance departments use
if Monarch.

Any help you could provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Todd

Todd Judkins - Business Analyst
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
701 Maple Street, Peshtigo, WI  54157 USA
Tel: +1 715 582-8203                  Fax: +1 715 582-2899