Hi, I am new here,

abouts between one of my new tasks it is to take charge of a computer with
Universe, with Open Suse, that I leave another company of service.
Of universe do not know anything, for what I have seen at least safety copies
are done in a file copia.bk. I have not even idea if other day I have to
restore the safety copy, someone can help me. The command that does the copy
is this:

%uvdir %\bin\UVBACKUP-v-f-notag-l " Co %DAY % "-cmdfil %Pdir %\bin\COPY\list _
% SAVE %.txt-s %Pdir %\bin\COPY\LOG _ % SAVE %.txt-t nul 2> nul

thank you