That syntax worked for me (sh -c on Linux rather than DOC /C) but, it
doesn't make a DICT file, so the file isn't accessible through TCL
commands. I had to add a DICT to the VOC entry I also had to add as the
command doesn't create either a DICT file or the VOC entry... I repeat
myself.

Karl

Karl L. Pearson
Director of IT,