From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: January 19, 2004 9:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Unidebugger question

Brad;

What type of system are you connecting to?
What emulation are you using when you connect?
What emulation does your host sytem think it is?
Does the login script work?
Does Dynamic Connect work? (You need this installed for UniDebugger to
work).

I recently had a client with a similar problem with SBClient. It looks like
a complete uninstall (ie. uninstall, delete folders, delete registry keys)
and reinstall corrected...

hth
--
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Alberta Canada

"Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean that you can't fix it"

Stu Pickles