Thanks a bunch Ray!  Always a treat when you or one of the other super-guru's respond
to my questions.  The naming conventions for our dictionary items have caused me grief
in the past.  It just goes to figure that they would bite me again.  I have slowly
been changing these over the past few years.

Scott