Phil,
What part of the country (which country) and what sort of a guru do you want? We have a lot of sharp people here if you need a housecall.
- Charles 'A Chicken in Every Pot and a Guru on Every Mountain Top' Barouch

Phil Grant wrote:

Hello all,
A client of mine is looking for a Universe on NT system expert. He got into a
situation where a file grow to 2GB. Neither he or I knew of the file limit on 32 bit
files. He would like someone to do a health check on his system. We contacted IBM but
their prices are a bit steep.

Thank in advance,

Phil Grant
707-761-3707

He is no fool that gives up what he can not have,
to gain what he can not lose.