If the file is corrupt, you need the file repaired, then distributed.
Fixing the file can be a real bear at the 2GB limit because of group
truncation and other issues. After you get that part solved (I could do
it for you if you don't have local help and don't mind telecommuting
administration), You can visit
http://ourldsfamily.com/mypapers/dist.html for instructions on
distributing files.

Karl