From: Ross Ferris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 February 2004 05:30
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: Batch Mode Scanners

Hmmm - batch mode .... why not go real-time online ? For a low cost
alternative, I'd check out Worth Data (aka Worthington Data Systems)

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage – an Evolution in Software Development

---

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the
named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.