I have to say, I just loaded Outlook 2003, and sort EVERYTHING by
conversation... I'm kinda sorry people are now making efforts to complying
with 'netiquette', because 'top posts' are SO much easier to use in this
venue - it is awesome to be able to run through the whole set of topics in
the preview pane without having to so much as scroll....

I suspect we'll see Netiquette change over time for this reason - as posts
become more 'real time' and interactive, it would make sense the rules would
evolve as well...  More and more we're *not* typically reading a response a
week later or out of context - the world is changing! Evolve!

;-)