-----Original Message-----
Subject: Wintegrate xterm or Linux emulation
Dear All,

Has anyone managed to get winteg 4.2 to emulate xterm or linux terminal
types or does anyone know if winteg 5 emulates either of these?

Looking at wintegrate if I put together a .wit and put it in wintsys/wit
directory it might work but I thought I'd ask in case anyone has been there.

Thanks,

Adrian

--
Hi Adrian,
We're running wIntegrate 5.1.0 to get to UniData 5.2.15. In checking the
terminal setup dialogue, wIntegrate supports the following types of terminal
emulations:
        addsvp  adm11           amp230  ansi
        at386           cifer           d413            ibm3151
        in4407  in9400  in9400b Monitor
        None            pcmon           prism           prism9
        pt200           qvt119  regent  scoansi
        tvi950  tvi955  tvi965  viewdata
        vt100           vt220           vt420           vt52
        w50vp           wyse50  wyse60
Hope that helps...
Jonathan H. Brock
911 Systems/Database Administrator