From: "Jefferson, Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "U2 Users Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 11:53 AM
Subject: RE: [OT] Pr1me Hardware question

<snip>

Scott Richardson wrote...

I would dare to say that you are looking a an AMLC -
Asynchronous Multi Line Controller card.
</snip>

And some sadistic cohort of yours decided to pin these out for DCE for some
reason.  Or maybe it was the guy that designed the 4-way wire looms.  My
fingers still throb in memory of repinning to swap 2 and 3... Ouch.

Jim