Anthony:

<snip>
However, there are some differences
in the PORT.STATUS command.  If you issue this as non 'su', then the display
is limited to your user only.  On DG/UX  you would be able to see everything
for all users.  I tried to set the 'sticky bit' on the program to make it
work and I cant seem to make it work the same as it does on DG.
</snip>
Did you install as root or uvadm?  If you did it as uvadm, make sure that uvadm owns
list_readu in /.uvhome/bin.  I vaguely recollect that when I did the uv install as an
upgrade some things didn't seem to get chown'ed correctly...