Seeking employment either as a contractor or full-time employee anywhere
in the world.  I have 22 years experience as a programmer-analyst,
designer, and knowledge manager.  My background is diverse:  R83,
Ultimate, Prime Information, UniVerse, mvBase, and a little UniData.  I
have worked on dedicated as well as NT and Unix platforms and in a wide
variety of business environments.   My forte is in system design and
troubleshooting.  I also have extensive experience with conversions and
migrations.  I speak English, Spanish and German fluently.  I am willing
to relocate at my own expense given the right circumstances.  My resume
is available on request.
Gary Collier
877-790-1444
(Hologos Corporate Offices - leave a voice message with best time to
return call.)