A windows based terminal emulator in a wine box on linux?  Sounds very painful...

Why not simply run one of the many linux based terminal packages or simply use telnet
or xterm.  If this is due to some sort of emulation issue,   I'll bet that somewhere
in your application in a "universe" far far away, some  twit programmer used a bunch
of hard coded emulation strings instead of calling out to the correct terminfo
functions.  The correct way to move forward is to find those spots in the application
and fix them.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/24/04 04:02AM >>>
<snip>Isn't it a bit daft to emulate an emulator? If you like
wIntegrate, just run that in a wine box and tell the app you're using
wIntegrate.</snip>

Has anybody had success running wIntegrate or Dynamic Connect in a wine
box on Linux.  I have tried using crossover from Codeweaver to install
Dynamic Connect.  It runs successfully for about 2 minutes and then
appears to go into "loop" where the cursor flashes all over the screen
and the session has to be "killed".  I am really keen to get this to run
on linux.

Thanks and regards
Ian Stuart