>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/27/2004 1:05:29 PM >>>
>From documentation I have seen Uniobjects.net will be thread safe,
however I have not heard anything recently regarding a release date.
Does anyone have any update on when this will be available?

Greg

>From the White paper: Using IBM U2 and Microsoft .NET at
>http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/u2/index.html:

"A new API, UniObjects for .NET, is under development. It will be written in C# and
serve as a managed interface for UniData and UniVerse. We expect to release this
concurrently with UniData 6.1, targeted for mid-2004. The addition of support for
connection pooling is being considered for a future UniData release, pending
finalization of pricing and packaging. UniObjects for .NET will be available in the
releases of UniVerse available around the same timeframe."

The document is dated December 2003.  I don't know if IBM has made any more precise
statements about release dates for UniData 6.1 or UniObjects for .NET.

Karjala

<snip>
Does anyone know if Uniobjects.net will be thread safe ?
<snip>
thx,

rudy