I'll restate the question:
<snip>
Does anyone have the box, manuals and installation diskettes for AP-Pro for
the Pentium I system that they could give/loan/sell?

I have a new client that I want to break into the Pick world
with an inexpensive application to start. I can develop their
new app on my own AP-Pro yet in 2 months they will want their
own system. We've explored the concepts of a W2K/D3 or U2 box
and its cost would kill the deal. I want to get my foot in the
door and as they grow, we can convert later.
<snip>

Thanks for all that replied with offers of alternate pick environments but
given my time constraints I don't want to venture into something new at this
time. I am comfortable with AP-Pro, installation & support-wise.

I have many clients on a variety of MV platforms and AP-Pro is the most
appropriate for this situation. I know how to install, remove, create
accounts etc on it.

Oddly enough, i've not been in on the decision for which MV that my other
clients have. I just come in after the original installers take their money
& run with no application support. This client has zero Pick background and
is running an app on dBase 3. AP-Pro would be nirvana for them.

Thanks again.