LIST FILE WHEN EVAL "F16 * 0.9" LT F16

-----Original Message-----
From: Schalk van Zyl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 March 2004 19:21
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: EVAL

U2-ers,

UNIVERSE.
Can somebody help me with the syntax of EVAL.  I want to execute a SELECT
on a file to get all records where (field 16)*0.9 < field(17).
Thanks.
Schalk

GWK BEPERK/LIMITED (REG: 1997/022252/06)
POSBUS 47 PO BOX 8730
DOUGLAS

Direkteure/Directors: NB Jacobs, FJ Lawrence, J v/d S Botes,
JH Coetzee, JGD Smit, JF Jacobs, AO Müller, JW Smit,
JP Snyman, JG Stander, JH van Dyk(MD/BD), JG Jacobs, A Müller,
Sekr/Secr: E van Niekerk.

Hierdie e-pos is onderworpe aan 'n vrywaring beskikbaar by:
http://www.gwk.co.za/DisclaimerVrywaring.asp
This e-mail is subjected to the disclaimer that can be viewed at:
http://www.gwk.co.za/DisclaimerVrywaring.asp

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and any attachments are
intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the named addressee, or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the named
addressee, please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete
the material from your computer. This message will be protected by
copyright. If it has come to you in error, you must not take any
action based on its contents nor must you copy or show the message
to any person other than the intended recipient.