>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/11/2004 8:50:56 AM >>>
Is there a way to assign a justification to an EVAL item other than having it use the
justification of a field used in the formula?  I know you can assign different
formatting and conversion.

EVAL seems to use the formatting and conversion of the first field in the phrase, so I
have entered a field that has nothing to do with the calculation at hand but has the
conversion I want as a first 'sentence' in the phrase as follows:

EVAL "FIELD_W_DESIRED_CONV;F16 * 0.9" < F17

Since the first 'sentence', FIELD_W_DESIRED_CONV, is not referenced in the final
evaluation it doesn't affect the result, only the conversion used.

Karjala