In a message dated 3/29/2004 3:15:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> I don't really know what you are after with the
> "integration" requiring an
> object.  Can you be more specific?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim

Yes.
"Integrate" as a verb I think applies to mathematics.
But if I say "My software integrates well"  I think most people would think
A) you have math software ?
or
B) Your English is bad?

"Integrate" in this sense requires a "with" and then an object with which it
integrates.  In other words "My software integrates well with SAP", not just "My
software integrates well".  Unless of course you are a salesman who was merely told to
repeat that line and hope no one calls you out on it.

Will "Calling you Out" Johnson