From: Joe Eugene [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 March 2004 03:30
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: Modern Universe - was: The lists are closing

Our UV Developers here have over 25 years of Experience doing the stuff
the do... I personally am not interested in learning the details of UV
since nobody really uses this kinda stuff at Corporate Level.

I am simply surprised.... why UV is still used by a few Loyal Folk...
when people with 25 years of experience simply cannot make it perform
well.

Joe

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the addressee only. If you have received this message in error, you must not copy,
distribute or disclose the contents; please notify the sender immediately and delete
the message.
This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the view of
Travis Perkins plc or its subsidiaries (Travis Perkins). Agreements binding Travis
Perkins may not be concluded by means of e-mail communication.
E-mail transmissions are not secure and Travis Perkins accepts no responsibility for
changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst steps have been taken to ensure
that this message is virus free, Travis Perkins accepts no liability for infection and
recommends that you scan this e-mail and any attachments.
Part of Travis Perkins plc. Registered Office: Lodge Way House, Lodge Way, Harlestone
Road, Northampton, NN5 7UG.