From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Moderator
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 12:09 AM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ADMIN] Re: Modern Universe - was: The lists are closing

<teasing>

This is a test, right? Y'all got together off-list and cooked this up to see if I was going to follow through or just roll over and let things free-wheel for the duration.

</teasing>

Seriously, this kind of name calling, mud slingly, and vitriol is disturbing in its lack of professionalism. Add to that the fact that this still remains a TECHNICAL discussion list. Just because the list is closing doesn't mean everyone is free to go off on an off-topic, non-technical tirade.

Just because it's the last week of school doesn't mean you can start a spit-ball war.

Now, please compose yourselves, and drop this thread.

--

Regards,

Clif