Perhaps you should check out our Viságe product :-)

Give yourself a modern" visual drag & drop interface (ie: drag items from your UV
dictionary definition & drop them on a form - inherit edits etc from dictionary, but
you can override if necessary), that uses "internet technologies" (like HTTP for data
transport, XML for data abstraction etc) and has features NOW that Microsoft are
talking about adding to Visual Studio "next year" (integrated BI/Data warehouse
capabilities leveraging SQL server capabilities - though Viságe.BIT will happily work
with data from your U2 database)

We've also taken the liberty of extending the mv model in a few areas (like supporting
>100 levels of nesting, which will "map" every "real world" complex XML document I've
seen, with room to grow!), and our active code reduction philosophy (powered by
Snippet Technology) means that the amount of "real code" that has to be written for a
complex system is minimal - and system systems can be codeless now !

Drop by www.stamina.com.au and follow the Visage links if you are interested, or drop
us a line and we can send you out a test drive CD if you like.

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage - an Evolution in Software Development

---