From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Robert Colquhoun
Sent: 21 April 2004 11:46
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: GUI as nice as character-based

Hello Tony,

At 03:56 PM 21/04/2004, Tony Gravagno wrote:
>I'm just trying to find the time to get into Mono.  I believe it has a
>bright future and will be great for all of us wanting cross-platform
access
>into our MV apps.

Maybe also have a look at dotgnu:
         http://www.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/

The mono project gets way more publicity, the project leader is renowned

for deliberately stirring to promote his projects(...i think he started
an
open source 100 year war with the gnome-kde stuff).

- Robert

This transmission is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain private and
confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must not act on
anything disclosed in it, nor must you copy it, modify it, disseminate it in any way,
or show it to anyone. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error
or telephone ECA International immediately and delete the e-mail from your information
system.

Telephone numbers for ECA International offices are: Sydney +61 (0)2 9911 7799, Hong
Kong + 852 2121 2388, London +44 (0)20 7351 5000 and New York +1 212 582 2333.