Dear Virgina,

I hope this email will find you in good health and in a very good
condition. First of all thanks to advice the people in the market and to
aware them to not deal with Direct Homes & Al Olama Properties. I have the
following questions from you.

1)      Are you Authorized Legal Farm in Dubai putting abuse about
companies through net?

2)      Who give you permission to put abuse about our company?

3)      There are Legal Authorities in Dubai they have rights to take
actions on fraud companies. *Who are you*?

4)      Do you know our company?

5)      Had you deal with our company before?

6)      Do you have any prove that we are the fraud company and we cheat
people?

7)      You mentioned about Direct Homes & Al Olama Properties have 70
cases in Bur Dubai Police Station? Can you provide the details about all
these 70 cases against the CEO Mr. Najeeb ur Rehman of Al Olama properties
and Direct Homes?

I will appreciate if you could give me all these answer.

We already take a legal action on you including your company. We were
trying to approach to your company owner but unfortunately we didn’t able
to reach him.

Once again Thanks and you will get call shortly from our legal advisor.

Regards

CEO

Najeeb ur Rehman

Al Olama Properties & Direct Homes Real Estate

--

*___________________________________________________________________________
*

Business Development Executive

M: +971 50 1687175 / +971 55 2674917 / BB Pin 25ED8884
*
**

Villa: 2, Umm Al Sheif Road,

Opp: Spinney’s, Al Wasal Road,

Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE,

P.O. Box: 2 Dubai

Tel : +971 4 394 8030

Fax: +971 4 3955640 & +971 4 3955 816

*

* *

*Note: Please sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.*

* *

*Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price
may change without prior notice.*

* *

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.*